Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Be you, Know what you know, Change the world


Sitting watching the sun go down, birds vibrantly present, life coursing thru me, its good to be alive. A deep sense of appreciation for life as it is. So much of my life I’ve been trying to change things, knowing it could be different, better, grander, and easier for me and everyone else.Today something is different. A knowing that before I ask to change things, acknowledging how they are. A presence with what is willing to change. That the energies around me are arranged in a way that someone or something has chosen.  I know what could be joyfully different and that someone or something has to ask a question about what else is possible for me to assist. If they are not asking, then I would be doing them a disservice to assist a greater possibility occuring.  Allowing others to create and make their choices, and be aware of what else is possible that might be even grander. Do you know that being you and knowing all that you do changes the world? I’m not talking about knowledge, but knowing. Yeah that thing that’s instantaneously there when you ask for something you know is possible. I’ve been guilty of trying to change other's realities without them asking a zillion times, I can be a little slow :)  A story about me seems appropriate. I had a depressed mom who was sure she wasn't. It was a bit on the agonizing side for me to be with, always trying to chang it, and having it change back. Knowing what was possible, but only hearing the energetic crys and screams of someone who didn’t want to know how grand she could be, holding on to what was familiar. My Mom, love her so:) Doing it from a place of caring that could not be received. Well today is different. Im ready, willing and demanding to be aware of peoples choices, and choose that which creates a better place for everyone, except for those who would like to keep things as they are. I honorably leave to your reality and hope your able to choose something abundantly different someday! Being the joyfully uncomfortable space of awareness, even if its an awareness of someone else not knowing it is possible to be caring of themselves, or change everything easily. Being with it no matter how uncomfortable, Be you, know what you know, change the world. - www.Consciousadventuretours.com-  Find out what makes you come alive-

No comments:

Post a Comment